Coming to see our giant Pantomime this week? Please read the following information and handy tips ahead of your visit to see the show.
- All reserved tickets are to be paid for and collected from the Box Office, which is located on Blyth Street. The Box Office is open 1 hour before each show starts, with doors opening to the auditorium 30 minutes before each show starts.
- A tuck shop will be available at all performances selling a range of drinks, sweets, chocolates and scans. We will also be selling the world famous Arrighi’s Ice Cream. As such our ‘bring your own bottle’ scheme will not be operating for this production. Patrons will not be able to bring food or drinks, including alcohol, into the venue.
- Parking is restricted in the streets surrounding the Arts Centre. In the interest of good neighbourly relations, we ask our patrons and those visiting the Arts Centre to park with care and respect to local residents ensuring no access routes or garages are blocked. Please do not park in the back lane behind the Arts Centre.
- In the interests of public safety, we encourage you to only bring essential items and stress No Large Bags or Back Packs will be permitted into the venue.
- Due to copyright legislation the taking of photographs and video recording during the performance is strictly prohibited.
- Audience participation is a must! Be ready to clap, cheer, shout and sing along as we whisk you away to Pantoland!
If you have any questions or queries at all please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org