Book by Telephone
Call the Box Office on 0191 237 5460 and select Option 1. Our telephone box office service is provided by TicketSource and is available from Monday to Friday 9.00am to 7.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm (excluding bank holidays). Calls received outside of available hours will operate on an answerphone and call back basis. The same payment processing fee as when booking online applies to telephone bookings.
Book in Person
Tickets can be purchased in person at the venue on the first Saturday of each month from 10am till 1pm as part of our monthly coffee morning (excluding March and December). Cash and Card bookings can be taken (payment processing fee applies). Depending on availability, tickets can be purchased on event nights up to 30 minutes before the show starts.
Book by Email
For group bookings send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, contact details and ticket requirements and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All tickets are scanned upon entry. Please have your ticket ready when you enter the venue. Your ticket will have a barcode on it.
- Our venue has no permanent bar facilities. We do however operate a ‘Bring your own bottle’ scheme for most events where patrons are welcome to bring their own drinks and we are able to provide glasses. Our BYOB scheme is not in operation for children’s shows, Christmas pantomime and adult pantomime. Please contact us if in doubt.
- All reservations are to be paid for in full within two weeks. After this point the tickets will go back on sale.
- Some of our events have a concessionary ticket price. Concessions apply to those 16 years of age and under along with those 60 years and older.
- To ensure the safety and comfort of our patrons, all children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (someone 16+ years of age) who will be present for the full duration of the event.
- In accordance with UK Law smoking is prohibited within the Arts Centre. We ask patrons to smoke away from the main entrance. Means of disposing waste is available on event nights. Due to the sophistication of Electronic Cigarettes, they are not permitted for use within the building.
There are two dedicated Wheelchair bays within the Arts Centre, along with accessible seating for those with walking difficulties. Please advise the Box Office when booking if you require a Wheelchair bay or accessible seating or email email@example.com. The main auditorium is fully accessible with toilet facilities available.
Parking is restricted in the streets surrounding the Arts Centre and the centre of Seaton Delaval generally. In the interest of good neighbourly relations, we ask our patrons and those visiting the Arts Centre to park with care and respect to local residents ensuring no access routes or garages are blocked. Please do not park in the back lane behind the Arts Centre.