Coming to see A-LAD-IN over the next two weekends? Here’s some information and handy tips ahead of your visit to see the show.
- All reserved tickets are to be paid for and collected from the Box Office, which is located on Blyth Street and will be open from 6.30pm before each performance.
- Doors to the auditorium open at 6.30pm and the show will start at 7.30pm.
- A bar will be available at all performances selling a range of beers, wines and spirits plus soft drinks and snacks. The bar accepts both cash and card payments.
- Our ‘bring your own bottle’ scheme is not operating for this production. Patrons will not be able to bring food or drink (including alcohol) into the venue. Bag searches will be in operation.
- Parking is restricted in the streets surrounding the Arts Centre and Seaton Delaval generally. In the interest of good neighbourly relations, we ask our patrons to park with care and respect to local residents ensuring no access routes or garages are blocked.
- In the interests of public safety, we encourage you to only bring essential items and stress No Large Bags or Back Packs will be permitted into the venue.
- Finally, audience participation is a must! Be ready to clap, cheer and sing along as we whisk you away to our naughty pantoland!