Coming to see Boogie Nights this week? Please read the following information and handy tips ahead of your visit to the see the show.
- All reserved tickets are to be paid for and collected from the Box Office, which is located on Blyth Street. The Box Office is open from 6.30pm each evening with doors to the auditorium opening at 7.00pm
- A licenced bar will be available at all performances selling a range of beers, wines, soft drinks and snacks. As such our ‘bring your own bottle’ scheme will not be operating for this production. Patrons will not be able to bring food or drinks into the venue apart from bottled water (exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs).
- Parking is restricted in the streets surrounding the Arts Centre. In the interest of good neighbourly relations, we ask our patrons and those visiting the Arts Centre to park with care and respect to local residents ensuring no access routes or garages are blocked. Please do not park in the back lane behind the Arts Centre.
- In the interests of public safety, we encourage you to only bring essential items and stress No Large Bags or Back Packs will be permitted into the venue.
- Due to copyright legislation the taking of photographs and video recording during the performance is strictly prohibited.
- Fancy dress is not compulsory, but definitely encouraged!
If you have any questions or queries at all please contact us on email@example.com