Book by Telephone
Call the Box Office Hotline on 0191 237 5460. Please leave your name, number and ticket requirements on our 24/7 voicemail service and we will get back to you as soon as possible. As we are entirely ran by volunteers there is no one available to answer the phone during the day. Tickets can be paid for over the phone via Debit/Credit card (£1 transaction fee applies).
Book in Person
Our venue Box Office located on Blyth Street, is open every Wednesday from 5.15pm until 6.30pm and 1 hour before the start of each event. On an event night all reserved tickets should be paid for and collected at the Box Office and not the main entrance. Cash and Card bookings can be taken.
Book by Email
Send us a message to email@example.com including your name, contact details and ticket requirements and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Our venue unfortunately has no bar facilities. We do however operate a ‘Bring your own bottle’ scheme for most events (excluding children’s shows ect) patrons are welcome to bring their own drinks and we are able to provide glasses. Please call the Box Office if in doubt.
- All reservations are to be paid for in full within two weeks.
- Some of our events have a concessionary ticket price. Concessions apply to those 16 years of age and under along with those 60 years and older.
- To ensure the safety and comfort of our patrons, all children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult (someone 16+ years of age) who will be present for the full duration of the event.
- In accordance with UK Law smoking is prohibited within the Arts Centre. We ask patrons to smoke at our dedicated smoking area outside the main entrance. Means of disposing waste is available on event nights. Due to the sophistication of Electronic Cigarettes, they are not permitted for use within the building.
There are two dedicated Wheelchair bays within the Arts Centre, along with accessible seating for those with walking difficulties. Please advise the Box Office when booking if you require a Wheelchair bay or accessible seating. The main auditorium is fully accessible with toilet facilities available.
Parking is restricted in the streets surrounding the Arts Centre. In the interest of good neighbourly relations, we ask our patrons and those visiting the Arts Centre to park with care and respect to local residents ensuring no access routes or garages are blocked. Please do not park in the back lane behind the Arts Centre.